Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Juvederm Ultra 4 (2 x 1ml)
- Lifts sagging skin, fills in hollows under your eyes
- Creates fullers cheeks, can smooth deeply etched lines
- Creates more natural looking lips, improves jawline definition
- Results last for several months
- Because hyaluronic acid is a natural skin compound, there is minimal risk of allergies
Many people use Juvéderm, a hyaluronic acid-based filler, to treat wrinkles and lines. it is commonly used to augment lips, fill folds, and smooth contours. It can also be used to fill in acne scars, lift the cheeks, alter the shape of the nose, and even address medical conditions like lipodystrophy, which causes the loss of fat from the face.
Juvederm Ultra 4 is an injectable filler with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, specifically developed to treat deep skin depressions. Juvederm Ultra 4 is intended for volumising and correcting deeper facial lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth, including enhancing volume in the cheeks and chin. The product contains lidocaine for a more comfortable injection.
The pack consists of:
2 x 1ml syringes
4 x 27G 1/2″ needles
24 mg/ml hyaluronic acid
Benefits of Juvederm Ultra 4 Lidocaine:
Areas: nasolabial folds, cheekbones, and chin
Correct deep facial lines and wrinkles
Enhance volume in cheeks and chin
How long does the result last for?
In general, results can last up to 12 months.