1. Evenly distribute the cream on the skin area (layer thickness not less than 1-2 mm).
2. Always massage (maximum effect is achieved) the area of application of the cream
3. Apply an occlusive dressing (you can use food wrap)
4. After 30-50 minutes (depending on the thickness of the skin) remove the bandage and carefully remove the remnants of the cream.
5. It is important to keep track of time to avoid burns.
Anesthetizes the skin before syringe injection or surgical treatment. Decreases male genital sensitivity. Anesthetizes the skin infected by leg ulcer before cleansing or surgical operation. Lidocaine Cream contains lidocaine, active ingredients that helps numb the skin. It is a local anesthetic cream that can be applied directly to the skin to help you feel less pain.
Needle injection (bio-revitalization, mesotherapy, thread lifting)
Tattooing and Laser Tattoo Removal
Waxing (all types)
Minor Surgical Procedures
Laser hair removal
Base on: Lidocaine – 105.6mg (10.56%)