Elasty G Plus Dermal Filler With Lidocaine 1ml Syringe X 2
What is Elasty?
ELASTY hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are top of the line in its class with its patented PNET (Preserved Natural Entanglement Technology) which contributes to enhanced high elastic modulus and excellent cohesion. ELASTY tauts high elasticity, high cohesion, and high convenience.
With minimal modification, this dermal filler exudes utmost purity when used by any consumer. It makes this filler highly preferred by all consumers. Its high viscosity guarantees maximum satisfaction by any consumer and patient. High viscosity makes for a perfect dermal filler when quality comes into mind. It is because high viscosity guarantees a proper “fill.”
ELASTY G Plus is the most dense dermal filler within the product line of this brand. It contains large particles. It effectively fills in the volume of lost skin tissues of different facial areas. During the manufacture of this product there is used technology of cross-linking of hyaluronic acid 3D.
Face deep wrinkles of forehead, chin, nose
- ELASTY G dermal filler is designed to fill the volume and create beautiful contour shapes of the nose, chin, cheekbones, nasolabial folds, facial contour. It is suitable for filling in medium-deep and deep skin folds (nasolabial, puppet wrinkles).
- G plus filler is designed to fill the volume and create beautiful contours of the nose, chin, cheekbones, nasolabial folds, facial contour. It is suitable for filling in medium-deep and deep skin folds (nasolabial, puppet wrinkles). It is brought deep into the derma.
- Elasty’s proprietary technology, NSE (Naturally Safe Effective) technology is High elasticity and cohesiveness, maximized in Usability. It is a new concept filler. Minimization of side effects due to minimization of chemical deformation.Increase sustainability by maintaining the original long chain of hyaluronic acid.
- HA is safe ingredient, but BDDE must be minimized for safety issue. Generally, residual BDDE is controlled to be within 0.2~2ppm. But BDDE already used for cross-linking(non-residual BDDE) cannot be measured. Elasty G plus minimize the deformation of HA which means minimized BDDE content.
Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (24mg/mL)
- High stage purification process of hyaluronic acid
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a lasting effect
- Painless procedures
- Seamless and no-frills injections
- Easy to bring to the dermatologist
- Long biodegradation period (results can last up to a year)
- Ideal for thin skin and sensitive areas
1ml Syringe X2
27G 1/2” Needle X1
30G 1/2” Needle X1