What is kybella | How kybella works | Are kybella injections painful | Will Kybella better? | Injection method
Who should not use Kybella?| Side effects | Precautions | How long does kybella last? | When will i see results
What is kybella?
The first multi-certified fat-dissolving product for cosmetic purposes, which has passed the US FDA FDA, Australian Food and Drug Administration TGA, EU GMP, Korean Food and Drug Administration KFDA, etc. Kybella is used to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.”
How kybella works?
The ingredients of kybella are non-animal deoxycholic acid, a chemical substance naturally produced by the human body, which can help the human body decompose fat caused by obesity, smash the fat cells in the body, rupture the fat cells, and smash the fat cells in the double chin area. Fat.
Are kybella injections painful？
BELKYRA removes double chin safely and effectively through non-surgical methods. Deoxycholic acid (ATX101) is used to smash the fat cells in the double chin area, without the need for surgery to suck out the fat, and it is non-invasive and less painful.
Will Kybella better?
- The world’s first and only US FDA-approved facial fat dissolving needle
- Produced by Allergan, a global top 500 professional medical and aesthetic pharmaceutical company
- The main component is deoxycholic acid (ATX101), a chemical substance produced by the human body, which helps the human body to decompose fat, and discharges fat cells through human metabolism, effectively decomposing
- Fat-dissolving needles from various other countries have no FDA certification, and their safety has reservations
- It has been listed and put into use in more than 100 countries around the world, and has received 100% praise
- The effect of other fat-dissolving products is only to shrink fat cells, but it cannot completely crush the double chin. Repeated injections are required to maintain the effect. Kybella is to crush and metabolize fat cells, and achieve permanent results after 4-6 courses of treatment.
Injection method of Kybella
- A single course of treatment consists of a maximum of 50 small-dose injections, each 0.2ml (10ml in total), with an interval of 1-1.5cm.
- A single course of treatment consists of a minimum of 20 small doses, each 0.2ml (4ml in total), with an interval of 1-1.5cm.
- The minimum duration of the course of treatment is 1 month, and the maximum course of treatment is 6 courses of treatment.
Who should not use Kybella?
Don’t use Kybella if you have an infection in the treatment area.
Side effects of Kybella
The most common side effects of Kybella include swelling, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area.
Serious side effects, including
- Nerve injury in the jaw (which can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness)
- Trouble swallowing
- Injection site problems including: a collection of blood under the skin (hematoma) or bruising, damage to an artery or vein if Kybella is inadvertently injected into it, hair loss, open sores (ulcers), damage and tissue cell-death (necrosis) around the injection site. Call your healthcare provider if you: begin to develop weakness in the muscles of your face, or your smile becomes uneven; have difficulty swallowing, or if any of the symptoms that you already have get worse; develop open sores or drainage from the treatment area
Precautions for using Kybella
- Due to different personal constitutions, there may be adverse reactions such as swelling, bruising, redness, pain, etc., which can be adjusted by taking medicine or rubbing medicine.
- Avoid hot and humid environment after operation, avoid sauna or strenuous exercise, note: smoking and alcohol are required. Avoid salty foods.
- Ice compress: Intermittent ice compress can be used after operation, usually lasts 2-3 days, and each ice compress is about 10-15 minutes.
- You can wash your face, make up and take a bath on the day after the operation.
- Does not affect light exercise and daily life.
How long does kybella last?
43% of subjects treated with kybella had a reduction in submental fat mass (double chin fat) of at least 10% as assessed by imaging examination MRI, and the effect may be maintained as long as the lifestyle habits do not develop new submental fat accumulation after surgery.
When will i see results?
Generally, the local tissue will continue to react from the second day after the treatment to one month after the operation, so the effect of kybella can be gradually seen between 1-2 months after the operation.